Sunday, May 8, 2011

Windows 7 reinstalled

I have recently reinstalled windows 7, as the hard drive I previously used is starting to show signs of serious wear. It's nearly 10 years old and i thought it would be smart to not risk it and buy a new hard drive. I obviously have to reinstall windows. Nothing is lost except I have to reinstall all my programs, not a big deal in exchange for the speed a new windows install gives.

So yes, there will be a delay, I should be back and running by Wednesday. I will have a beta very soon as before I ran into trouble on Friday, I was getting everything together for the next version. There are some big changes to the DCU, and soon the BDU. Once this is out the next will be Crye pants (uh, the one with the integrated kneepads) and top, with the RAV in smoke green or coyote. It will come in DCU and in Multicam. The ACU cut is also underway since I feel the current model is not good enough, so stay tuned for that as well.

Dr Midnight, and Whiskey, are both assisting me in my efforts, so perhaps they will have some content to post before I do. From them you will see OTV accessories , com gear more.

Again, please be patient, the time will come eventually. If you wish to help out with config loadouts, please drop a comment and I will find a way to contact you. Serious inquiries only, make sure you have a decent idea of what to give a SOF operator.

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment